New for 2018
What is it?
Slingshot® is a three-wheeled roadster that delivers a ride like nothing else you’ve ever experienced. It is “The Ultimate Joyride™.” It is powered by a 2.4-liter engine with a five-speed manual transmission and comes in a variety of models that will leave you grinning from ear-to-ear.
Watch & Learn
Tour Lake Tahoe in Style
Emerald Bay Adventure Drive
– 4 hours –
Vehicle pick up at 8:00 am or 12:00 pm
Drive the open air Slingshot through the hills and turns on the way to beautiful Emerald
Lake Tahoe Shoreline Experience
– 8 hours –
Vehicle pick-up at 8:00 am only
Pilot the convertible roadster along the 70+ miles of Lake Tahoe’s incredible shoreline. Drive one of the most scenic and beautiful roads in all of California. The views are truly amazing and the road uniquely rewarding. Take some rest stops at the vistas over the Lake. Stop and do a quick hike. Enjoy some of the great restaurants for lunch or snacks along the way. Bring a camera to capture some memories to take home.
– 24 hours –
Vehicle pick-up at 8:00 am or 4:00 pm
You figure it all out! With so many great Mountain roads to drive and incredible sights to see Lake Tahoe has it all. Just stay within 250 miles. Plan your own itinerary, map your own unique Lake Tahoe Slingshot experience. Go where you want to go see what you want to see. Have as much fun as you can and well see you tomorrow!
- You must be 25 years or older with a valid drivers license to drive a slingshot.
- A damage waiver and credit card authorization are required (please review additional information below)
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission
- 8:00 am reservations must be made at least 18 hours in advance.
- Freedom Ride: Slingshots must be kept within a 250 radius of pick-up location.
Meeting Location (pick up/return): Lake Tahoe adventures 3071 Hwy 50 South Lake Tahoe, Ca. 96150Parking is available in our lot. Walk into the “Tour Entrance” door.
- Please plan to return on time. Additional charges will apply if Slingshot is returned late or of Slingshot is returned without refueling.
- Helmets are included and required
- Renter must watch a safety video and participate in an orientation at the time of vehicle checkout
- Minor passengers must be 48″ or taller, be able to properly fit in the seat with a seatbelt and wear a DOT approved helmet. (No car seats or boosters)
Where to go and what to see!
Main Office and Tour Center
- Main Office: 3071 US Hwy 50, South Lake Tahoe CA 96150
(Entrance - Across Apache Ave from the Post Office)
- Local Phone: 530-577-2940
- Fax: 530-577-2944
Mail: PO Box 551150, South Lake Tahoe, California 96155