Miller Lake Tour Info
- Duration: 2 hrs
- $140 single / $200 double
- Difficulty: Easy
Early Bird Special – get on the
9:00am trip and SAVE!
$109 Single – $169 for Doubles
Our Miller Lake trip is our most popular choice on the Rubicon. This trip is suitable for beginner to intermediate riders and goes for two hours. You’ll pass McKinney Lake, then Lilly Lake, then on to Miller Lake. Miller is a perfect example of a beautiful high-elevation Sierra lake. Serene, wild, and surrounded by rugged country. Keep a sharp eye out for eagles, hawks, ospreys, deer, and bears!
- Helmets, Goggles, and Gloves included.
- Complimentary bottled water included (one per person).
- Souvenir bandana included.
- This tour can be ridden 2-up (double).
- Closed-toe shoes required (boots recommended).
The guides at Lake Tahoe Adventures are experienced at teaching beginning riders. Once out on the trail they continually assess the ability of the group and tailor the tour to deliver the best experience for everyone.
Main Office and Tour Center
- Main Office: 1300 Apache Ave, South Lake Tahoe CA 96150
(Across Apache Ave from the Post Office)
- Local Phone: 530-577-2940
- Fax: 530-577-2944
Mail: PO Box 551150, South Lake Tahoe, California 96155