- Duration: 2 hrs
- $130 single / $200 double
- Difficulty: Easy
Our Miller Lake trip is our most popular choice on the Rubicon. This trip is suitable for beginner to intermediate riders and goes for two hours. You’ll pass McKinney Lake, then Lilly Lake, then on to Miller Lake. Miller is a perfect example of a beautiful high-elevation Sierra lake. Serene, wild, and surrounded by rugged country. Keep a sharp eye out for eagles, hawks, ospreys, deer and bears!
- Helmets, Goggles, and Gloves included.
- Complimentary bottled water included (one per person).
- Souvenir bandana included.
- This tour can be ridden 2-up (double).
- Closed-toe shoes required (boots recommended).
The guides at Lake Tahoe Adventures are experienced at teaching beginning riders. Once out on the trail they continually assess the ability of the group and tailor the tour to deliver the best experience for everyone.