- Duration: 4 hours
- $230 single
- Difficulty: Intermediate to Advanced
A half-hour beyond Dollar Hole is Observation Point. You’ll pass a series of short waterfalls over hard, unforgiving Sierra granite worn smooth over thousands of years. At some point you’ll crest a grey granite dome and arrive at your destination. This challenging trip goes deep enough into the Rubicon earning you serious bragging rights. The view from Observation Point is spectacular. As always, wildlife abounds! Keep your eyes peeled and your camera ready at the rest stops.
- Helmets, Goggles, and Gloves included.
- Complimentary bottled water included (one per person).
- Souvenir bandana included.
- This tour can be ridden 1-up (single) only.
- Closed-toe shoes required (boots recommended).