- Duration: 2 hours minimum
- $250 single ($260 holiday pricing)
- Difficulty: Intermediate to Advanced
Our Ultimate Exclusive Tour is restricted to only you and whomever you bring with you. It’s a private tour with no strangers. Doubles are allowed for children.
We go deep into the rugged Sierra Nevada above Hope Valley, California. Professional snowmobile guides – expert in off-trail, backcountry riding – lead small groups of riders. You’ll meet your guide in Hope Valley for a brief orientation and safety talk, then head out for a few quick warm-up turns. After that, the ride is limited only by the terrain and your group’s ability. With hundreds of square miles of terrain to explore, no two tours are alike. Elevations range from 7,200 feet at base to peaks of 10,000 feet and above. Mix in canyons, bowls, rivers, creeks, meadows, and alpine lakes, and you’ll discover some of the most beautiful and challenging scenery in North America. The area also has some of the snowiest winters in the country. That means snowmobile season starts early in the year and stretches well into spring.
- Helmets, Boots, and Gloves included!
- Goggles and Snowsuit available for rent.
- Complimentary shuttle available (from select locations)
- This tour can be ridden 1-up (single) only.