- Duration: 1 hr
- $99 single ($109*) / $139 double ($149*) / $179 triple ($189*)
- Difficulty: Easy
This is our easiest and shortest tour. The trailhead is in beautiful Hope Valley, at 7,200 feet, just south of Lake Tahoe in Alpine County, California. After a brief orientation, a safety talk, and driving instruction, guests drive themselves, following their guide. The trail climbs rapidly, quickly heading deep into the backcountry. Looking west across Faith Valley, visitors see the dramatic Sierra Crest at nearly 10,000 feet. Crossing Charity Valley below Markleeville Peak the trail passes historic cabins built by early settlers.
- Helmets, Boots, and Gloves included!
- Goggles and Snowsuit available for rent.
- Complementary shuttle available (from select locations)
- This tour can be ridden 2-up (double).
The guides at Lake Tahoe Adventures are experienced at teaching beginning snowmobilers. Once out on the trail they continually assess the ability of the group and tailor the tour to deliver the best experience for everyone.